Cattle feeding manager/Division of swine breeding
We are currently performing a search for our Client in the central part of the Russian Federation, (large Agricultural holding company of the regional scale) in the Management selection for the position of:
Vacancy is Open for local and international candidates.
Relocation package is a part of Job Offer conditions. Attractive remuneration plan will be discussed with the potential candidate during the interview.
- Mapping, developing and entrenchment of annual feeding programs for swine breeding
- Developing, mapping and correction of feeding formula for pigs, considering the stock and the market conditions
- Requisition requests preparation and submission to the Procurement Unit
- Interactions with the Procurement Unit and Feeding companies
- Liaison between the Procurement Unit and Production (factories and stock breeding complex) on the matter of compound animal feed-stuff accurate and timely supplies.
- Participation in the quality control of the final product (formula feed).
- Perform the quality control of partner’s supplies
- Prepare, carry out the tests and analyze its results in order to optimize feeding formulas at all factories
- Knowledge of “Best Mix” feeding programme
- Practical experience and expertise in the area of feeding compounding for pigs and poultry.
- Pig population in the area of position holder’s responsibilities: 30 000, including 11 000 she-pigs.
- Strong communication skills, decision-making discretion.
- Training and mentoring skills.
Please address your resume or further queries at firstname.lastname@example.org