Net analyst developer
- Perform development of new functionality according to specification agreed with the business
- Be able to operate on feature level. Work with backlog in order to decompose tasks and get them implemented
- Work with junior team member to coach them and clarify tasks and make sure dev practices are followed
- Report progress to stakeholders and team management.
- Take ownership of the development tasks
- Conduct trainings related to new functionality to the end users
- Stick to priorities confirmed with team manager
- Ensure quality of the solution measured by the number of production issues caused by the changes
- Before delivering new functionality make sure that auto and regression tests are passed
- Following the team’s development policies and standards
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Strong .NET knowledge.
- Knowledge of Java and C++ is a plus.
- To be familiar with DBMS.
- Strong proven record of managing backlogs
- Ability to read and debug existing code
- Min 5 years experience in IT industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in financial systems development is a plus
- Investment Banking Front-office knowledge is a plus
- Experience using Source Control Management systems (Subversion, Perforce)
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems, CI/CD flow
- Collaboration tools experience
- Intermediate English
- Ability to work in a global (multi-entity) company