Counterparty Risk Analyst
Крупный иностранный банк.
- being an independent function to perform credit analysis on the corporate counterparties, including financial analysis, rating assignment, industry analysis and cash flow projections as required;
- preparation of risk analysis with respective structural recommendations to decision makers on the most appropriate conditions;
- monitoring the evolution of the creditworthiness/risks of the clients & industries (risk watch / early detection) and advising on risk aspects, possible steps which can be taken to protect the bank’s positions;
- ensuring full compliance to the banking group norms and policies in corporate risk aspects at each stage of the approval and monitoring processes.
Meeting the following requirements:
- university degree (Finance, Credit or Accounting);
- at least 1-year experience with international or major Russian bank or investment company as risk / credit / corporate finance analyst responsible for corporate clients; additional front office experience would be an advantage;
- experience in credit analysis write ups of corporates is a must (ideally both mid-sized and major ones)
- proven credit/risk analysis skills;
- enrolment in CFA, FRM or ACCA program will be considered as advantage;
- knowledge of banking products and services;
- knowledge of RAS and IFRS accounting as advanced reader;
- strong communication skills;
- initiative and self-starting team player, ready to work under pressure and take responsibility;
- fluent English and Russian (both writing & speaking).