The program of adaptation for employees affected by personnel reduction; a set of measures to assist dismissed employees in employment.
This program allows our Client company to:
- Maintain its positive image (both within the company and outside of it),
- Increase loyalty among the remaining employees,,
- To prevent a loss of labor performance (which may occur due to a feeling of instability among employees),
- Save time (psychological and professional support is carried out by our consultants),
- Reduce the potential costs connected with resolving legal disputes between the parties.
Stages of work:
- Professional testing (definition of core competencies, professional inclinations, employee motivation)
- Consultations on labor market issues
- Writing a professional CV
- Preparing for interviews, developing a strategy of effective self-presentation
- Review of the industry market, creation of a marketing plan for finding a job
- Professional support in job search
- Psychological support for dismissed employees
Consulting is provided by C-executives consultants, who know perfectly the latest market trends and job search techniques.